Don't miss another call while online! Internet Call Waiting, Online Caller ID and Modem-on-Hold with no monthly fees! Yes, you can stay online without missing important calls when you're using dial-up to connect to the Internet! PhoneTray Dialup can notify you when someone is calling while you are online. You can choose to take the call or ignore the call. It's like Internet Call Waiting with no monthly fees, no ads and no spyware. 7Plus, you get full featured Caller ID software that shows and speaks callers name and number, logs all your incoming calls, blocks unwanted calls and zaps telemarketers.
See who's calling when you're online PhoneTray Dialup allows you to receive and screen phone calls while you are online. The program uses your V.92 modem and Call Waiting service from your phone company to detect an incoming call. If you have Caller ID on Call Waiting, also called Call Waiting ID or Visual Call Waiting, PhoneTray will show the caller's name and number, so you can decide if you want to answer the call or ignore it. If your internet provider supports Modem-on-Hold, you can put internet on hold, take a call and continue browsing after you finish talking.Internet Call Waiting services like AOL Call Alert, CallWave, Pagoo or BuzMe transfer your calls to their call centers. They know who's calling you and can subject your callers to advertisement. PhoneTray Dialup doesn't transfer your calls anywhere. It uses your modem to get Caller ID information supplied by your phone company. So your privacy is protected and you are in complete control of your calls!
- You can set a different ringtone for each caller or type of callers
- 20 ringtones are included with the program plus you can use any wav file.
- Keep a complete history of your incoming calls
- PhoneTray logs all your incoming calls.
- It keeps the date, time, name and phone number of each call.
- Call history is stored in a standard CSV file and can be edited and exported to other programs using Microsoft Excel.
- Privacy Manager allows you to configure how PhoneTray handles incoming calls.
- You can zap unwanted Call